An aid in the control of stable, moderate psoriasis and persistent dermatitis
Ego EgoPsoryl TA is a non-staining tar, cortisone free gel that helps to control stable, moderate psoriasis and persistent dermatitis and is soothing and calming. It is a soothing gel formulation for fast relieving of itch.
Coal Tar Solution 5% w/w, Phenol 0.5% w/w, Sulfur 0.5% w/w in an alcohol gel base. No preservative added.
* Apply to affected skin 2-4 times daily.
* For enhanced effect, apply petroleum jelly over EgoPsoryl TA.
* Scalp: Apply at night and if desired leave on during the day.
* Sensitive skin: (e.g. face, children) Use 'Egoderm Cream' for first 7 days. Apply EgoPsoryl TA over 'Egoderm Cream' for 3 days. Then use EgoPsoryl TA alone.
• Avoid eyes.
• Do not swallow.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
• Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a medical practitioner.
• Do not use with other forms of psoriasia therapy such as ulta-violet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed by a medical practitioner.
Skin Conditions Product Guide:
1. Red & Itchy: Egoderm Ointment
2. Dry & Red: Egoderm Cream
3. Very Itchy & Less Red: EgoPsoryl TA
Available Ego Egoderm/EgoPsoryl Products:
1. Ego Egoderm Cream 25g / 0.88 oz
2. Ego Egoderm Cream 50g / 1.76 oz
3. Ego Egoderm Ointment 25g / 0.88 oz
4. Ego Egoderm Ointment 25g / 1.76 oz
5. Ego EgoPsoryl TA 30g / 1.06 oz
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.